Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Phase 1 - Complete!


Well, phase 1 of my dresser refurb project has been completed! I've emptied out the dresser, painted the undercoat and am now eagerly awaiting tomorrow to paint it a lovely soft calico colour. In the meantime, hubby is going to be cutting some mdf, ready for me to cover in a GORGEOUS piece of fabric I picked up a little while ago. I'll upload photos soon but to give you a hint, it has gorgeous shades of pinks, blues, greens and white...stunning. I bought this fabric ages ago but couldn't bring myself to use it on just any old project. Perfect for the dresser!

I'm also spending this week preparing for the Sugar & Spice Market in Ballarat to be held on Sunday, from 9am to 1pm ~ location to be advised, please see my facebook page for more updates (www.facebook.com/littlepuddles). It will be an indoor market, so never mind what the weather is like, come visit us and do some Christmas shopping!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment