Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

DIY Queen? Almost!

Am I DIY Queen? Not yet, but I think I'm well on my way!

I'm ecstatic with the way the dresser has turned out with a coat of paint, I'm only doing one coat because you can still see the lines in the wood through the paint, which is the effect I was looking for.

Phase 3 - hubby needs to cut my mdf boards tonight and I'm going to cover them with a little bit of wadding and then my gorgeous fabric - I can't wait!

Little Puddles will be at Sugar & Spice childrens market, St Alipius Parish Hall, 78 Victoria Street from 9am to 1pm. I should be spending tonight getting ready for a fabulous day tomorrow, but I can't help myself, I need to cover the mdf tonight! I'm too excited to get a sneak peek of the finished product!

I can do it all, can't I? I'm sure I'll find a way!

Hope to see you tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's looking great, I can't wait to see finished product. Jess xx

    ReplyDelete