Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

{ANNOUNCEMENT} Time for change

I feel like I say the same thing in every blog post, few and far between they may be, but it's true...it's been really really busy here at Little Puddles HQ. So much so, that I've decided it's time for change.

I work part-time, I am a 'yummy mummy' (I wish!) to Emily Mae, and I am a small business owner. I always knew at some point, I wouldn't be able to 'do it all', hard as I tried.

So I'm taking a break / sabbatical / holiday. As of 1 August, I am not scheduled to do any markets until November, and I'll be keeping it that way. I will be doing a final update to my website, then will let it quietly run in the background. I may do a Facebook sale once or twice, but mostly, I'll be staying quiet and away from my Facebook page.

I'm looking forward to some time off. I'm going to sew a quilt, design some new products, and really evaluate where I want to take Little Puddles in 2012. I've always wanted to learn to sew children's clothes, so I may even take a course. And of course, I'm going to spend some wonderful quality time with my gorgeous girl and gorgeous husband.



Thank you all so much for your support over the last year, it's been wonderful to grow Little Puddles into what it is today...who would have thought 600+ people would 'like' my little business! I appreciate your support during my break and look forward to being back online in November.

In the meantime, come visit me at the gorgeous Sugar & Spice Market at St Alipius Hall, Ballarat on the 31st of July. It's my last market for a little while so drop by and say hello, I'd love to see you.

With thanks,
Nat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment