Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shopping Ban ~ Week 2

So far I have managed to stick to my self-imposed shopping ban, and it hasn't been easy. There's always so many fantastic sales on Facebook and in the stores. So I've been keeping myself busy making new jewellery and accessories (as pictured).

These necklaces are handcrafted using upcycled quilting remnants, Swarovski crystals and metal pendants. They will be available at www.littlepuddles.com.au very soon.

I am also having a therapeutic cleanout and will be destashing some of my surplus craft supplies to sell at my new business venture, I Love Craft. My supplies are winging their way all over the world...8 wooden babushka pendants will be posted tomorrow to a lovely customer in Milano, Italy.

I will be continuing to promote products on my Facebook page that I would love to buy but will restrain myself from. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post below!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment